Opportunities at Schiff
Schiff & Associates, LLC, a boutique CPA firm located in Towson, MD, offers a wide range of accounting, tax & consulting services exclusively to dental practices.
Due to continued growth, we’re currently seeking a self-motivated team player with 3-5 years of recent public accounting tax experience to lead tax and accounting engagements for dental practice clients. Working directly with clients while developing, cultivating, and managing client relationships, you will prepare tax returns; complete tax research, planning and projections; complete general accounting work and resolve tax and accounting issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3-5 years of recent public accounting tax experience encompassing progressive scope and responsibilities
- CPA license or on track to obtain CPA preferred
- Prior experience in the health/medical industry preferred (Dentistry practice experience is ideal)
- People oriented and client service driven with strong communication, organizational, analytical, presentation and computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), QuickBooks and CCH ProSystem fx Tax/Tax software proficiency, Sage/Peachtree proficiency is a plus
- Ability to professionally lead accounting engagements, take ownership of work, meet deadlines, juggle multiple priorities and build professional client relationships
Why Schiff & Associates, LLC?
- We value our employees – we offer an enticing work/life balanced program including remote and flexible work options, 40-hour work weeks during Tax Season, half day Fridays during the summer, an excellent benefits package, and a supportive, family-oriented work environment!
- Hybrid Work Schedule available after initial onboarding
- We’re growing and need a motivated self-starter for an important role and willingness for internal progression!
We provide excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability and life insurance and 401(k) plan, professional growth opportunity including partnership potential, challenging work, an ideal work/life balance including generous PTO, education reimbursement, training and professional development and a family-friendly, relaxed, professional, and collaborative office environment.
If you are seeking an excellent opportunity to grow your career with a highly regarded and well-respected firm and are eager to learn more about becoming a key member of our team, please submit your resume by clicking the email link below.
Please email your resume along with your salary requirements to Allen Schiff, CPA, CFE, SCHIFF & ASSOCIATES, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schiff & Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full Charge Bookkeeper
We are in need of a team player for our expanding accounting department. Your skills should include all full charge bookkeeping tasks, along with a knowledge in Microsoft Office Products, QuickBooks, Peachtree, etc. Dental experience a plus!
Please email your Resume along with Salary Requirements to Allen Schiff, CPA, CFE, SCHIFF & ASSOCIATES, LLC an EOE Employer at email@example.com.
Boutique CPA Firm located in Towson is seeking a highly motivated Team Player to join our Firm. The ideal Candidate is a CPA or CPA candidate with experience in General Accounting Workpaper Preparation and Techniques, Tax Preparation and Tax Review. Compensation Package ideal for the right Team Player.
Please email your Resume along with your Salary Requirements to Allen Schiff, CPA, CFE, SCHIFF & ASSOCIATES, LLC an EOE Employer at firstname.lastname@example.org.